Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sinful Colors Leap Flog

Hey everyone,

I have another Sinful Colors polish today. It's called Leap Flog. This polish came out a while back and recent re-released. Luckily I was able to grab a bottle before it went back into the Nail Polish Vault. 


Isn't it pretty? It applies like a dream. 2 super easy to apply coats with a brilliant shine. You can't ask for much more with nail polish. It's a gray blue color and to be honest I expected it to lean more towards green with the name. Leap Flog. Is it supposed to be Leap Frog? Not sure. Either way I love it.


Leap Flog is not part of the store collection so you'll have to look for it in Special Edition displays. I cannot for the life of me remember which display I got this from. It's been a good 3 months since I swatched. Bad blogger. :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment