Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Everything Floats Down Here by Tara's Nail Polish





Hey everyone,

I have my own polish to show you today. Before Halloween hit I released my Halloween collection. The first to be made was Everything Floats Down here inspired by It. I hate clowns, but I love to be scared. So I couldn't resist making a polish from one more than scared the crap out of me.


Everything Floats Down Here is a red shimmery jelly polish with Red, Blue and Gold hex glitter.



The polish is shown at 2 coats to show off it's jelly consistency. It is my favorite out of the collection. With 3 coats you can build it up to full coverage with no visable nail line. Or wear it as a nice jelly polish over a base for a nice accent. 

The link for purchasing is <HERE>. It currently comes in a mini bottle for $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment