Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Don't Give A Rotterdam by OPI

Hey everyone,

I have quite a few old swatches to post that I've collected over the past month or so since I've been gone. First up from "The Vault" is OPI's I Don't Give A Rotterdam. 



I went to my local Kroger a while back and this was on sale, I couldn't resist purchasing it. I Don't Give A Rotterdam is such a pretty periwinkle disguised as a blue polish. And it has a very nice silver shimmer as well. This was from the Holland collection and to be honest was the only one I was really interested in. I completely lucked out just by waiting a few weeks. 



As you can see there is a little bit of a visible nail line, but in person you can't see it. If you don't want to see it in pictures another thin could should do it. These photos were taken at 2 coats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment