Friday, November 9, 2012

Mer-Maid For Each Other by Nicole by OPI

Hey everyone,

The week this polish came out there was actually a coupon in my local paper for Nicole by OPI giving me $1.50 off any bottle. I never purchased Peridot by Chanel or it's many dupes, but I did buy Mer-Maid For Each Other and was pleasantly surprised. 


There is nothing that frustrates me more, than when I buy a Duo-Chrome and expect a spectacular finish, to only have it be so thin that you can't tell it ever changed colors. Thank goodness I didn't have to worry about that at all with Mer-Maid for Each Other. This polish was perfect. I love the way it changes colors and the metallic finish. It was exactly what I expected and then some.


This last photo especially shows off how the polish shifts from green to blue. 

Now this polish isn't a dupe at all for Peridot, that would be Just Spotted By the Lizard by OPI. This polish is Green to Blue where Peridot and JSBL both shift green to gold. Mer-Maid for Each Other is the perfect for anyone who loves Duo-Chromes, especially green ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment