Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oh Ulta how I love you.

Hey everyone,

I know I've been MIA for about 2 months. Life got a little too real and I had to take a break. I'm still making polish for my shop. So please continue to check out my Etsy for your polish needs.

I went to Ulta on Halloween to check out their 2 for $12 OPI deal. Turns out most of them were from the Muppets collection which I wasn't all that interested in. In the back of my Ulta store they have all of their higher priced brands on sale. I was looking through the racks trying to find a good deal and stop my son from pulling out all the shiny ones. That was when I saw it. A stark white OPI polish. No way I thought it couldn't be. But alas it was. My Boyfriend Scales Walls! I thought it had to have been in the wrong section. But no it had the orange sticker. And the best part? It really was on sale!





I seriously love this polish. I completely understand why everyone has been going bananas for this polish. My Boyfriend Scales Walls is a fantastic white polish. With 2 to 3 code it is completely covered and perfectly shiny. If you are looking for the perfect white look no further.



No comments:

Post a Comment