Friday, May 25, 2012

Revlon's Pineapple Fizz

Hi everyone! This is the second part of my Revlon's Scented Polish review. To refresh your memory I got Pineapple Fizz and Watermelon Fizz for $2.00 total at my local Big Lots. I've already reviewed Watermelon, now it's Pineapple's turn.




This is my 3 coat swatch of Pineapple Fizz. Please excuse my thumb, I couldn't get the Watermelon Fizz completely off because I ran out of my pointy Q-Tips. As you can see this polish is very sheer. It's not as sheer as some of the other Revlon Scented polishes that I've come across. It's also a yellow which means it can be hit or miss. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. I would not recommend only wearing one coat, it looks like you just have stained nails. 


And for whatever reason it looks orange/yellow on my nail beds. My tips look great and yellow like the bottle. So keep that in mind if you have short nails. I do love the smell. It reminds me of a Pina Colada, but they have a Colada Fizz so I'd be worried about purchasing both and getting the same smell. All in all for being not as sheer as I expected I was very happy with this purchase as well. If you are a fan of yellow then I would recommend you picking this polish up to jazz up a yellow creme polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment