Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tara's Nail Polish Update!

Hey everyone!

I haven't really mentioned it much before but I make my own franken polishes and sale them on Etsy. I've been waiting on new bottles and balls (stainless steel only!). Finally they came in today so I've been doing some updating.  


We have C is for Cookie which is a brown polish with black matte glitter. It's available for purchase via Etsy <<click me>>

This is a 3 coat swatch on a nail wheel that I put on my finger so you could compare it to a pale complexion like mine. Doesn't it look like a cookie?

Next is Slime! It was originally going to be Kryponite from Superman, but it ended up looking more like Slime so I left it like that. Because it was going to be Kryponite it actually glows in the dark. <<click me>>


My only problem with neons is that they are so thin. This polish is no exception. Just need a white coat and it pops without needing a bunch of coats. 

Last we have Waking Up In Vegas. I totally posted this on twitter and sent it to Katy Perry too. I felt like a dork but oh well. 


I also restocked I Killed the Teen Dream. There are 10 bottles for now, if those sell out I'll list more of course.


I Killed The Teen Dream is a polish based on the movie "Jawbreaker". It's my biggest seller thus far. :D

I also got a bunch of glitter in from You Mix and was able to start on my Monster's Inc polishes. This is Kitty!


Green isn't exactly Sully's color, but I still love it. 

And last but not least I made a polish for the University of Michigan called In The Big House.


In The Big House is designed as a top coat. If can be worn by itself but it won't be opaque at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment