Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Maven Box

Hey everyone

Today I have my Julep August Box. This month I got the Classic With A Twist box with one add on. 


This is Julep's 2 year anniversary so their box was special this month. I really liked getting this box instead of a traditional black box. 


This is the inside of the box thanking everyone for being a Julep Maven. 


They included Forget-Me-Not seeds. This was actually the only special thing in the box. I was kind of disappointed. It's their anniversary and I get flower seeds? I do not have a green thumb so these are going to get gifted for sure. 


I have dry feet so I used this as soon as I could. It did help but it's not a product that I would use full time. It was a tad bit greasy so I haven't used it for it's friction purpose. Honestly I would recommend getting their foot lotion, that product is amazing. 


These are my polishes! In order we have Sylvia, Marjorie, and Veronica. Marjorie came from the It Girl box. 

First up we have Veronica. 


This is such a pretty reddish pink cream polish. At 2 coats Veronica appealed smooth and evenly. 


I honestly have nothing like this in my collection. It's so pretty and shiny. I'm not wearing a topcoat in any of these photos. 

Next up we have Sylvia. 


Sylvia is a bluish purple cream. It reminds me of a lighter and creamier Eden. It also applied very even and smooth after 2 coats. 


See how shiny this polish is? I love it. I have one polish that's similar and I'll feature it in a comparison post soon. 

Last we have Marjorie. 


Marjorie is a bright orange with a golden shimmer. I was worried it wouldn't transfer on the nail but it does!


This and Veronica are my favorites that I got. 

This box was nice but a bit of a disappointment. I am excited to see what they come up with for fall. I have yet to get a Fall box from July. What do you guys think of this month's box?







No comments:

Post a Comment